► Create and edit email templates
To create an email template:
- Open the "Templates" screen in the left side panel. You can also use the settings (cog) button to edit templates when choosing the template option from the action menu
- Tap on the new email button at the top right of the templates screen
- Add a subject to your email (this subject will be the same for all recipients)
- Tap on the body of your email (below "Attachments") to add a message.
- You can add merge fields such as the contact name, address or other details. Tap and hold in the message area and you will see the "More" - "Merge Fields" option. Tap on "Merge Fields" and select the field you wish to add.
- Type the rest of your email as you you wish it to appear