Do you have "Proxy:" showing in the server field of the Print screen on the iPhone? If not, use the "Choose" button beside the Printer field to select or add a WePrint server.
- If you are having problems using "Print via Proxy" the first thing you should do is create a new email account purely for "Print via Mobile Data". New accounts
This is to avoid other apps deleting emails from this account. It doesn't mean that you can't print emails from other email accounts.
- For these account types, check the security settings:
You must turn on "Allow apps that use less secure sign in" in this settings web page https://login.aol.com/account/security
You must turn on "Allow apps that use less secure sign-in" in this settings web page https://login.yahoo.com/account/security
You must turn on "Less secure app access" in this settings web page https://myaccount.google.com/security
- Quit WePrint. Open your email inbox in a web browser and delete all WePrint subject emails in the email inbox. Start WePrint again.
- Go to the the "Print via Mobile Data" option in the WePrint settings. Turn on "Remote printing via and Email/WebDAV server". Make sure the email address and password is ok. Choose the email account type. Click the "Test" button and then the "Save" button.
- Go to your email inbox in a web browser and make sure there is a new WePrint email there. It should contain a single attachment. If not, check your settings in WePrint.
- Once that is set up go to the iPhone/iPad and when you get the Print screen, press the "Choose" button.
- Swipe left over any WePrint printers with "Proxy" under the name and delete them".
- Then tap on the "Printing over Mobile Data" button
- Enter your new email address and password and then tap on "Connect". Choose your email account type in the menu.
- You should now see your list of the green WePrint printers in the choose printer screen with "Proxy" under the name.
There will be a slight delay as WePrint waits to check the email account. To print instantly, open the "Print via Mobile Data" tab in WePrint and click the "Check now" button.
Do not set up your Print via Mobile Data email account in the email accounts screen of AltaMail. It is only used for printing and so only needs to be added in the "Print via Mobile Data" screen.