For a start, you can print the "Quick start" file inside Print n Share.
Print n Share will print directly to most printer models without extra software, but we recommend you install the free WePrint printer sharing software if you have any problems connecting to your printer, or if your printer has a USB connection.
Install WePrint on your Mac or PC from here http://esz.us/wp
- Open the Print window (View) inside Print n Share.
- If you are not taken to the choose "Printers" screen automatically, tap on the "Choose" button
- Your network will be searched for available printers. Tap to select your printer
- If you did not select the green WePrint printer, you can use the "Setup" screen to choose the best printer option for your printer.
- Tap on "Test" beside each option to test it. Tap on "More" to select more options eg. Canon, Epson, HP, Brother. If you printer prints a lot of blank pages, pull the paper tray out and restart your printer.
- For some printer models, the setup test may not be compatible. You can still print though. Install WePrint on your Mac or PC from here http://esz.us/wp
- After selecting your printer, tap on "Print" in the Print screen to print.
If you get a blank page or have any issues please tap here (View
) to go to the troubleshooting section.