PrintDirect allows you to test which is the best printing option before you upgrade.
PrintDirect will print directly to most printer models without extra software, but we recommend you install the free WePrint printer sharing software if you have any problems connecting to your printer, or if your printer has a USB connection.
Install WePrint on your Mac or PC from here http://esz.us/wp
- Tap on the Print button in the test screen to open the Print window.
- If you are not taken to the choose "Printers" screen automatically, tap on the "Choose" button
- Your network will be searched for available printers. Tap to select your printer
- If you did not select the green WePrint printer, you can use the "Setup" screen to choose the best printer option for your printer. Tap on "Test" beside each option to test it. Tap on "More" to select more options. This option supports most printers. eg. most Epson, Canon, Brother, HP, Lexmark, Dell, Samsung, Kodak etc.If you printer prints a lot of blank pages, pull the paper tray out and restart your printer.
- For some printer models, the setup test may not be compatible. You can still print though. Install WePrint on your Mac or PC from here http://esz.us/wp
- If you have installed WePrint, then PrintDirect should find WePrint automatically and display your printers on the choose "Printers" screen. If this is not the case then tap the + in the top right and enter your WePrint server address manually. If it still does not find WePrint then open the connection troubleshooter (View)
- After selecting your printer, tap on "Print" in the Print screen to print.
You can tap on the "Printer Options" button in the Print screen to change settings such as page size, margins, etc.
If you get a blank page or have any issues please tap here (View
) to go to the troubleshooting section.